Are you looking forward for some real fun, entertainment and wonderful memories? Then come and join this tour, which is filled with thrill and joy. We are providing three types of Helicopter Tour in and around Dubai. You can choose one according your preference. Let’s have a look what includes in this thrilling tour. In this exciting tour you will be first taken to watch the beautiful marine project, this also, covers a close look at the palms popularly known as the eighth wonder of world. You can also see World Island, where one can see buyers can purchase their own continents and countries it looks very real. In this tour you will watch all wonderful build ups, which are considered as the future of exotic Dubai. So, take a look at how Dubai will be in near future while living in today you can see tomorrow.
Heritage Tour -12 Mins
The Heritage Tour is a fascinating glimpse into Dubai’s historical past. Taking off from Dubai Festival City this 12-minute tour follows the meandering Dubai Creek over the imposing wind towers and Spice Souk in the city’s oldest suburbs. From the old to the new, this scenic tour highlights the contrast of a city where the past sits comfortably alongside the future, where traditional buildings and souks give way to imposing skyscrapers, breathtaking beaches and sprawling golf courses. The Heritage Tour is highly recommended for those visiting Dubai for the first time. Highlights :- Dubai Creek, The wind towers in Bur Dubai, Dubai Creek Golf Course, The Jumeirah coastline, BurjKhalifa, The traditional areas of old Dubai.
Explorer Tour – 22 Mins Day Tour
Departing from Dubai Festival City the 22-minute Explorer Tour follows the same route as the Heritage Tour over the historical Dubai Creek and the souks but also takes in the impressive Burj Al Arab hotel and the sail-shaped Jumeirah Beach Hotel as well as the Wild Wadi adventure water park. The popular Explorer Tour flies over The Palm Jumeirah, past the Atlantis The Palm Jumeirah and The World. Seen from the air The World is clearly visible as an impressive collection of islands that make up a map of the world. The Explorer Tour finishes back at Dubai Festival City. Highights:-Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Wild Wadi, The World, The Palm Jumeirah , Atlantis Hotel The Palm Jumeirah.
Arrangement of seating in the helicopter totally depends on the availability and depends on decision of tour guide or the pilot. Pick up and drop timings may change according to the schedule time. From other Emirates if you require pick up that is also, available. So, take this wonderful helicopter ride, which is once in a life time experience that you can enjoy in Dubai.
- Two Way Transfer From hotel or Residence in Dubai
Special Note:Passport is mandatory to carry during this trip.
- Pregnant women and very elderly people are also not recommended.
- Timings depends on Availability
- Short Tours/Excursions/products (with tour duration of one day or less) and not including overnight accommodation:( cancellation calculating before the services begin)
|Cancellation more than 7 calendar days||No cancellation fee.|
|Cancellation between 6 and 4 calendar days||50% cancellation fee|
|Cancellation within 3 calendar days||100% cancellation fee (no refund).|
|Cancellation the day of the services or after||100% cancellation fee (no refund).|
- Pick up from other emirates are available at an extra charge.
- Seating arrangement as per the availability & it is decided by Tour Guide.
- Transfer depends on availability of vehicle & pickup/drop off timing can be modified as per the scheduled time.
- Bookings can be made online through our website or you can contact our tour consultants on the above number.Online Payment options are also available by making direct payments with your Visa / Master Cards.
- Confirmation must be obtained from our tour consultant before starting the tour by clearing all the payments in advance.
- Be Decent And Abid To Laws And Customs Of UAE.Violation of Safety Rules may lead to follow
- Passenger Identification: Due to official regulations in the UAE, passengers are obliged to present official identification when checking in for their flight
- Age Restriction :- The Helicopter tour Fleet are not fitted with a child restraints. This Means that we are unable to carry children of less than 2 years of age.
- Weight and Balance :- There is a Passenger capacity limit for each type of helicopter. Due to air craft weight Requirements, there is a limit on the Per –seat weight for each passenger, depending on fuel-loading and baggage weight. All Passenger weights should be disclosed at the time of booking the reservation, and actual weights shall be measured at the time of the flight by use of a digital scale at the facility. The actual weight must be measured Per GCAA regulations.
- Passengers’ weight will be checked prior to their flight due do helicopter weight and balance regulations and restrictions.
- Dress Code: Clients are recommended to dress in comfortable and respectful clothes. Swimwear is not allowed. Due to headphone use, earrings can be worn at the passenger’s sole risk.
- Passenger and Baggage Safety and Security: Passengers will be subject to security control as per GCAA regulations. Baggage / large bags/purses are not allowed on board the helicopter and must be left at the designated lockers.
- Photography and Video Shooting: Due to security policies, HD camcorders or cameras with telephoto lens greater than 400mm are not permitted to be carried on board the helicopter unless proper written approvals. Casual tourist photography and video is allowed. The Pilot has the final authority.
- Availability: All flights are subject to Force Majeure, helicopter availability (unscheduled maintenance), Air Traffic Control authorization and weather conditions.
- Flight Route and Duration: Flight routes and duration are subject to change due to Air Traffic Control regulations or other unexpected factors beyond Company’s reasonable control
- In the event of poor weather conditions or other external factors out of our reasonable control, the flight may be cancelled at short notice, without any charges being applied to the client.
- All passengers must be at the helipad 40 minutes prior their scheduled flight time.
- All passengers must carry a valid ID with them for the flight.
- Booking confirmation will be based on flight availability.
- Flights may be cancelled and postponed to a later date without prior notice for safety reason or because of weather conditions.
- The passengers cannot carry any baggage and they need to carry the essential identification documents with them.